Rielle Hunter

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So. I finally watched the Rielle Hunter piece that Chris Cuomo did last Friday on 20/20, and happened to catch a live interview this morning on GMA. I always thought that she started out as his videographer and that led to their relationship. I didn't realize that she was unemployed when she met him, that he was supporting her during their affair and eventually gave her a fake job as his videographer. What a slacker!

I would understand her making a brief general comment that John and his wife weren't getting along far before she came into the picture. I don't think it's OK for her to make nasty personal comments about Mrs. Edwards, especially after her death, and particularly when she didn't even know her. Even if she were all those terrible things. Hunter is reporting what John Edwards told her, which isn't smart at all, having seen the extreme lengths to which that guy has gone to hide the truth.

It doesn't really bug me that she was "the other woman," because I feel the blame for cheating rests with the married person. My disdain for her is primarily about her selfish and immature "I don't live by society's standards" attitude- the whole sex tape thing, both doing one in the first place and tossing it out instead of destroying it, being completely taken care of financially during her pregnancy (with campaign funds, most likely) instead of working, and agreeing to tell the world that Andrew Young was the father of her baby (just as disgusting as Edwards denying the baby)...

She and John Edwards actually make a great couple, now that I think about it.

I have way too many Words With Friends games going on! The worst are those dreaded multiple games with one friend. (Zynga should be able to prevent that from happening.) I've stopped paying attention to who is winning. It's just a once-daily whirlwind of taking all my turns playing the best scoring words I can come up with. Although... perhaps that is a good way to play.

I would love to play more Scramble With Friends. It's like Boggle. If anyone is playing, let me know.

I play Draw Something, too, although it's more entertainment than actual competition. I'm saving up enough points to get the "obscure body parts" words. *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP