Music Tuesday

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kathleen Edwards' version of "It Must Have Been Love" is SO fabulous. Love Roxette of course, but man, that is a great cover. It's on iTunes.

Lyrics of the Day

...My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she called "love"
And when I look into my nephew's eyes...
Man, you wouldn't believe the most amazing things that can come from...
Some terrible nights...


Fun. "Some Nights"

"...some terrible nights" is evidently a confirmed lyric via the band's Twitter, but I still think "...some terrible lies" is better. JT or one of the other NSYNC boys once said back in the day, that they didn't want to publish the lyrics of their songs, because you should sing whatever lyrics you hear that make sense to you. Sometimes 'tis true. (And so originated the great "didn't have G's/didn't have cheese" debate of 2001.)

So, I'm going with "terrible lies."

And a bonus lyrics of the day, because it's on the radio at the moment:

...You think I'm just too serious,
I think you're full of sh*t...

Pink "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"

Not particularly stirring on paper (or um, screen), but very powerful words to sing really loud, while thinking of someone you think is full of it.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP