Driver's License Renewal

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Renewed my driver's license today. Oh the thrill of the DMV. Nowhere else is there such a varied group of human beings. My favorite is always the creepy hipster in the corner with his laptop.

I talked to a girl there, who had a beautiful diamond ring that she told me she got at Costco. I had no idea Costco sold jewelry. She said they sell caskets, too. Truly one-stop shopping there.

I was mostly so happy to get a new photo. My old photo looks nothing like me, and is utterly hideous. Back at work, my office mate said that she doesn't ever want a new DL photo. She actually dug her purse out of her desk drawer to show me how pretty she looks in her current pic. It's supercute!My driver's license has been in my wallet backwards- I kid you not- for about eleven years.

I'm going to be in the office full time beginning on Monday. The Foundation website is finally close to completion (and I've been working full time for the company for a couple of weeks now anyway). So, yay! Lauren has very helpfully volunteered to take over grocery shopping, so I don't have to do it at night or on the weekend. So nice of her!


Text convo with Cathy Tuesday night:

CJ: I'm at Open Mic Night with Geoff's band. I just sang two songs, but I can't think of any more to sing.
Me: Katy Perry? Taylor Swift? That Christina Aguilera/ Blake Shelton duet?
CJ: "I Kissed a Girl"!
Me: Jeff says do the Harlem Shake.
CJ: I've never tried it.
Me: Oh please... you kissed a girl once, back in your crazy army days!
CJ: Right. I was talking about the Harlem Shake. LOL

Ahaha. Catherine. Always keepin' it real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP