"Your Wit, Sir, is Legendary"

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lauren read my post from the other day and said that when I mentioned my "childbearing hips," I totally missed an opportunity to use the phrase "voluptuous German birthing hips," which was actually said by a girl on an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" a few weeks ago. Ha!  Yes, them too.

The gals in our department are going to do an every Saturday morning fitness outing. Each week a new gym or physical activity, and if you can go, you go. Most gyms offer a free class. The ones that don't usually offer a cheap class- like $10. My suggestion: hiking, especially while it's still cool. We've come up with tons of ideas for things to do. It'll be fantastic!

Tonight, "Mustache," I leave you with just a few of my favorite Impractical Jokers moments. There was a mini-marathon or something going on this evening.

Two... burgers of ham!


I wouldn't get that...


Why would my friends call me that?


Both my therapist and my parole officer think I'm ready for a roommate...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP