Don't Read This

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let me explain exactly what is happening with my allergic reaction at this point in the "healing process." Warning- it is pretty freakin' horrific.

The swelling is mostly gone. The skin rash is better. The killer is... I've lost the surface layer of large areas in my mouth. The intraoral rash has now peeled- the inside of my cheeks, the roof of my mouth and areas of my gums, as well about half of my lips. It's all super-red and oozy, and it hurts like a mofo.

I am not even kidding.

Still working, because we're drowning. I have my mobile first aid kit of Orajel, Chloraseptic and Vaseline lip balm. I'm hurty and starving, and sort of woozy. What I really need at this point is Gatorade, to restore my electrolyte balance, but omg, I can't even imagine how that would feel.

Oy.

Chloraseptic. Dude. That stuff is your worst nightmare and your best friend over a span of about ten seconds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP