Hippity Hump Day

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Now that I know certain people are creeped out by the term Hump Day, it'll probably be my Wednesday post title every week. "Hump day" and "moist" seem to be my friends' least favorite words.

My least favorite words? "Fracking" and "sloughing."


Justin Timberlake announced that he will release the "second half" of his album later this year.

Is that the GOOD half?

Ha. Sorry, I'm a fan, but not of the new album. There are no songs on there that you can't get out of your head. I wanted to like it! Meh.


Kathy has taken two business trips to SIngapore in the past two months. She finally got to take some time for sightseeing, and went to the Gardens By the Bay there. I tease her all the time about never taking photos in all the cool places to which she travels. She doesn't even take them on her phone! When she told me about the gardens, I wanted to see photos. "Google Gardens By the Bay," she told me.

This weekend, we brought some online photos up while we were hanging out by the pool. OMG. How awesome is that place? I refer you  to Google Images. Go ahead and check it. I'll wait...

It looks like drawings, doesn't it? Very surreal and futuristic. There is a walkway between those tree things, that she walked on.

She visited another incredible place there- the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. More photos are on Google. Holy wow! I must stay there! What a view. What a pool!

One of her colleagues there is from California. He says he may never come back to the States after living in Singapore. Well now I need to add Singapore to my wishlist travel destinations!

Incidentally, Kathy and Alex went to NYC over Spring Break and she took photos! All of Alex in front of touristy locations. Very cute. Bravo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP