Saturday 9

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Well, Maroon 5 is playing Houston a week from Tuesday and Dallas that Thursday, so I guess I have to accept the fact that they're not going to toss in an Austin show between. Sad day!

I know... if I were a dedicated fan, I would take a day off and road trip it. I was close to doing it, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Have fun, Maroon 5 peeps in Houston and Dallas!

I do have Bruno Mars tix, so that makes me very happy.


Saturday 9: Midnight Train to Georgia

1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
Only on my way to Europe through the ATL airport.

2) Do you enjoy traveling by train?
If the scenery is going to be interesting, yes. It takes a while and there are stops, so I have usually done it when I want to see everything between my location and my destination, as part of the travel experience.

3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic?
Oh I don't karaoke, but I love to watch everyone else do it. If I were to sing myself, I would do "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood. Always go with a crowd-pleaser.

4) Do you drink tea?
Yes. Usually lightly sugar-sweetened.

5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
a full size food processor

6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
Yep.

7) Have you ever been fingerprinted?
I don't think so, although I did have one of those art festival artist "thumbprint drawings" done when I was six.


(Heh. It happens to be on a shelf in this room.)

8) What was the last check you wrote?
Feb 8, 2013 for $486.22 to the company that stretched our carpet and steam-cleaned/sealed all the grout in the shower and on the floor of our master bathroom. A pretty good deal, actually.

9) What color are your eyes?
green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP