Allergy

Monday, March 11, 2013



Well, I had one heck of a weekend. After I posted Saturday morning, I went back to bed for a couple of hours and woke up with my face and lips swollen, a spotty SUPER-PAINFUL rash in my mouth and red spots here and there on my skin. I was allergic to the antibiotic I was on. I had to go to urgent care twice over the weekend, and I saw my regular doc today. Got a steroid shot and two kinds of antihistamines to take together.

Yay!

It sucks BIG time and I cannot eat or drink anything but tea at this point. I thought I might have one of Lauren's fancy mouth infections, but it's not. (Thankfully!) Oh and today at work, I got a nice red rash all across my chest. Everyone noticed. Not sure if that's a compliment to my great boobs or just a statement of the ghastliness of the rash.

"Did you get some sun this weekend?"

"No, I'm dying a slow death at the hands of my own immune system."


Justin Timberlake is one of the best SNL hosts ever. Other than having to endure the horrible "Suit and Tie" (ugh), it was great!

Bring it on down to Veganville! *snort*


Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Memphis (part one)

Be honest, who texted you last?
Jeff

Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
closed- We don't let the cats sleep in our bed.

Do you drink tea?
Yep. It's all I ingest at the moment. Think mashed up avocado would be good for mouth sores? One of the most stinging things I've tried. Wooooooo-WEE.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
I plan to suffer through work again and come home and take my super-antihistamines and pray for sleep.

What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
chapped lips- they're much harder to fix

Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
yes

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
Cali! I actually just said that I really want to go to LA- lol

How many social media sites are you registered with?
3- LiveJournal (haven't hung out there in years), Twitter (haven't logged in there in about two years), Facebook

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
jeans

So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
I would take my wife on the most rockin' trip to Italy, because she is so awesome. :D

Last person you told a secret to?
Cathy

What are you listening to at the moment?
Coldplay "Paradise"

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
the couch

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Like someone not completely obvious? My Aunt Ellie, who is married to my uncle Brian. She and Mom were great friends.

Are you going to any concerts this year?
My current upcoming concerts are Matchbox Twenty, Train and Bruno Mars.

Do you believe in Karma? 
Not in the religious sense (God doesn't give you riches because you're a good person or burden you with plagues if you're bad), but in the pop culture sense. I think you reap what you sow, because people see you for what you are- in good and bad ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP