March Madness

Monday, March 18, 2013

The office is doing the March Madness hoo-ha and I hear that people who don't follow college basketball always win these things and really irritate the big fans. So I'm very tempted to participate, but how do I choose? I think my "always go for the underdog" style isn't applicable when I'm gambling on the winners, so how about going for... the hotter coach?

Yes. This may work. Far more fun for me than researching teams, too.

Here's something for my guy friends to snicker at: I Googled "hot college basketball coaches" and the first result was a photo gallery of the "highest paid college basketball coaches."



Well-played, Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP