Sunday Stealing

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Memphis (part two)

Have any memories that you’d like to forget?
No, because I don't want to forget any life lessons I learned the hard way.

Is there someone you really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff?
Any of my friends. We don't need to be doing anything exciting, just hanging out!

Have you ever been called prince or princess?
Nah. I've always been more of a rough and tumble sort of girl, rather than the dainty princess type.

Do you think teenagers are weird?
No, I think they are at a stage of life when they are more self-conscious and sensitive to the thoughts and words of others than they will ever be again. Most of their "weird" behaviors just stem from that. We grew out of it. So shall they. And theirs as well.

How fast does your mood change?
Most of the time, its a gentle slope. It depends on the situation though.

How are you feeling?
A little run down after the week I've had.

Do you want someone to call you right now?
No, I'm about to lie down on the couch and watch Wreck it Ralph.

What do you always take with you?
iPhone

Is your bed comfortable?
very!

Would you say you’re an understanding person?
Yes

Are you generally a happy person?
Yep!

Who’s in your facebook profile picture with you?
Jeff, Scott and Julie, although I've pretty much cropped them all out.

Were you single on Valentines Day?
Nope

What is the last movie you watched?
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II

Do you listen to songs when you’re done?
No, I put on my satin robe and a fedora and smoke a cigarette in a long cigarette holder.

??

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
10-15 minutes after I turn off the TV

Are you talkative?
Quite so.

What are your St. Patty's day plans?
I wish I could say I have big plans, but I have none other than to get into my jammies and catch up on DVR stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP