TGIF

Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh em gee, I have been completely underwater at work this week! As soon as I stopped in my tracks Thursday morning and spent an hour-and-a-half creating a very well-organized list of tasks I had to do, life was good again. Ahhhhh.

I've been working a lot of overtime and I am soooo glad it's finally the weekend. San Antonio with Scott 'n Julie tomorrow!


Music Memoirs Friday

Top 5 Country Songs

1) "Friends in Low Places" Garth Brooks
2) "Alcohol" Brad Paisley
3) "I Know You Won't" Carrie Underwood
4) "I Hope You Dance" LeeAnn Womack
5) "Bless the Broken Road" Rascal Flatts

Can you tell I don't listen to a lot of country? Old stuff. Great though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP