Best Songs Survey

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I added some lyrics, cuz lyrics are my "thing," but you don't have to...

Of all time, what is your choice for the following:

1. Happiest Song

Accidentally In Love, Counting Crows
I surrender to the strawberry ice cream
Never-ever end of all this love


2. Saddest Song
Rain, Patty Griffin
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud


3. Best Love Song
Come What May, Nicole Kidman And Ewan McGregor
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
...

4.
Best Breakup Song
You'll Think of Me, Keith Urban
Take your records, take your freedom
Take your memories, I don't need 'em

5. Sexiest Song
Feelin' Love, Paula Cole
You make me feel like I wanna be a dumb blonde
In a centerfold

(It's the only line from the song I can note in this public forum.)

6.
Most Poignant Tear-Jerker
I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
I hope you still feel small
When you stand beside the ocean


7. Best Social/Political Song
Sunday Bloody Sunday, U2
The trench is dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart


8. Current Favorite Song
You Found Me, The Fray
I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad
Where the West was all but won

2 comments:

scotty,  May 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

1...these songs make me happy
if you steal my sunshine...len
life is a carnival...celia cruz
asereje...ketchup
breakout...swing out sister
mi bonbon...cabas

2.. saddest
me and little andy...dolly parton

3. love
gypsy...suzanne vega

4. break up
lose again...karla bonoff
calypso...suzanne vega

5.sexiest
yeah...usher
caramel...suzanne vega

6. poignant
i don,t understand anything...ebtg

7. politico
sr. mantanza...(manu chao/pato machete)
queen and soldier...suzanne vega

8. current favorite

EO...cafe tacuba

Kathy May 3, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

I haven't heard most of these! Must check them out.

Are you around now, or just making a public cameo appearance?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP