Facebook Status Confusion

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Facebook status the other day was "Kathy is the new high school PTSA webmaster." I got an email notification that Laura had commented on it.

Her comment was, "I don't care what her title is, I will still call her a b*tch."

I was both appalled and amused.

I clicked the link and went over to reply with something equally feisty, and I found that she was commenting on a much earlier status- "I wonder if Luann de Lesseps can still be called 'The Countess' since she is separated from the Count."

ROFL. Well okay then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP