Fun with Facebook

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The other night, whilst innocently browsing through a few friends' Facebook pages that I check now and then (since the new new Facebook took the interesting stories out of the newsfeed), I went from web surfer to web stalker.

See, I clicked a friend link on someone's page, which surprisingly let me view the guy's profile, because he happens to be in a network I'm in. Then I sorta checked his photos because we went to school together and his name has always sounded familiar. Somehow (??) I ended up on his info page which led to his blog where I read a bunch of amusing entries and then was intrigued enough to check out the "about me" section. In that section, he had links to a whole 20-page long account of the story of how he and his wife met and got together. Awwwwwwwwwww.... I love that!

By the way, it turns out I don't know him at all. (Well, 'til now. Heh.)

I think it's a fab idea to write up your personal love story. If I do it, it may be a He Said/She Said sort of deal, because Jeff has a somewhat different recollection of things. And not just because it's been 20 years. He had a different take on it from day 1. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP