Real Housewives

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I haven't watched this season, although I get frequent, unsolicited updates from friends and passers-by. I just love the word passers-by. It's kinda like points-of-view. Mothers-in-law.

What was I saying?

Ah. Real Housewives of New York. I caught up last night, in the wake of the real-life announcement that LuAnn and the Count have separated.

I used to hate Alex, but the new girl, Kelly, has got her beat by a loooooong mile. O. M. G. She is hideous. Not her looks- she's cute and all- but her personality sucks rocks. She is arrogant and mean, and while constantly suggesting that others are acting childish, she is the most immature woman on that show. Of course, those traits will get more viewers. That's the kind of behavior we're looking for there, right?

And I cannot believe how many down and dirty arguments these people have at parties. Parties? Come on. Even I, without looking in my Emily Post book, know that one should not air her grievances during a party. I did, however, LOVE Bethenny during her public meeting with Kelly. She was perfect. So calm while Kelly ranted on like a lunatic.

Bethenny and Jill are my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP