Vista... and Late Night Hair Issues

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well... I have had one software casualty from upgrading to Vista. The downloaded version of Paint Shop Pro X2 sometimes does not activate with Vista. After a couple of days chatting with Corel technical support, I had to take their deal for X2 Ultimate (which is Vista certified) at a substantial discount. They are mailing a disk, which will not require activation. Yeesh, what a pain it has been!

Last night, after my shower, I went into Lauren's room to get a CD. She immediately started giggling. "Your hair!" she laughed. She doesn't see me often right after I dry my hair and before I straighten it. I told her it was my Diana Ross hair, and started belting out "Ain't No Mountain High Enough."


Yep. That's pretty accurate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP