Adult Facebook Quiz

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This is traveling FB, but I'm posting it here, because I'm determined to get Scotty to participate.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Cable. Stupid Time Warner.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Musashino

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Playing in the big blue ocean in Hawaii.

4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two. Full time at A&M, and I did summer classes twice at San Jac.

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's not as low cut as the first one I had on. While bending and stretching at the grocery store, I've learned one must be careful with one's exposure on HEB day.

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Don't even get me started on the oil companies and how greedy they are. Seriously. Prices are ok for the moment.

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Time to get up... already?

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Trying to figure out whether to fix or replace our living room TV. It's sad that we'll have to watch Idol on the little television this week.

9. Do you miss being a child?
No.

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
ironing

11. Get up early or sleep in?
Unless I'm really tired, I prefer to get up early.

12. Have you found real love yet?
More than once.

13. Favorite lunch meat?
Pastrami

14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I am rarely at Walmart, so let's talk Target. Every time I go to Target, I get whatever I'm there for, plus about $50 worth of miscellaneous stuff I didn't need.

15. Beach or lake?
Beeeeeeeeach!!!!!!

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not at all. I think it's invaluable to have a person you share your life with, to whom you honor a commitment to stick together no matter what life throws your way.

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Grey's Anatomy.

18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
George Clooney.

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
A deer crashed into ME once.

20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. And, pray tell, what else would I use it for?

21. Ring tone?
Retro phone ring.

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I don't know what this means. LOL.

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Hollywood

24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career

25. How old are you?
Just turned 42

26. Do you have a go-to person?
I have various go-to people, depending on what kind of support or expertise I need.

27. Are you where you want to be in life?
For the moment.

28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Bugs Bunny

29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
Not a lot. I like to think I'm smarter in the ways of the world.

30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Nope. They were great though.

31. Are there times u still feel like a kid?
Sometimes. If I'm in total awe of something or if I am not completely confident about something.

32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
No.

33. Did you have a pager?
Never did.

34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
That dead end of Bay Area Blvd. off Nasa Rd. 1.... wait that was the make-out spot... Hang out spots- Baybrook Mall, Bal Harbor Yacht Club, Countryside Park

35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Well, yes. Most of the time anyway.

36. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My mom.

37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Dr. Poston

38. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Occasionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP