It's a Beautiful Day

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't let it get away....

Life is fabulous! Having a fantastic week so far and I hope all my friends are as well. :D

Notes and thoughts for Tuesday:

1) I really need bigger boobs to properly fill out the shirt I'm wearing.
2) Am I the only person who ALWAYS forgets her grocery bags in the car at HEB?
3) New computers rock.
4) New keyboards take a while to get used to.
5) Scotty. Alive and well. Check.
6) Rebuilding iTunes playlists is a tedious task.
7) Someone I know has a job interview today. Someone else is going for a promotion. Hoping for the best for both.
8) Did I mention it's a beautiful day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP