Avenue Q and New PC

Monday, April 20, 2009

Avenue Q was good last night. It wasn't my favorite show, but it was cute. Super-talented actors with the puppets and all. It was the story and music that were just "alright" for me. My favorite characters were the Bad Idea Bears. ROFL. "Maybe you should hang yourself!! Look! We found this rope!" They were hilarious.

And the new PC. Eeeeeeee!!! It's better than a new car, I tell ya'. This thing is ten times faster than my old one. My internet browsers aren't hanging on me anymore. I am really liking Vista. Shock of all shocks. Actually, the people I've chatted with about it also love Vista. Lauren has had it on her computer for a while, and she likes it, too.

A media keyboard came with the PC. My old one was an internet keyboard, but I think I'll get more bang for the buck from a media one now. I'm still learning all the buttons.

Also still learning all the Vista stuff and Office 2007. It's very different from whatever version it was that I was using before.

So... YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP