That's What She Said

Friday, April 3, 2009

My aunt was telling me yesterday that my 14-year-old cousin seems to think it is uncool to chat with his mother. She said they don't ever go out to eat anymore, because they'll sit there the whole time while she talks and he just nods and makes a noise now and then.

So I was telling Lauren about it and Lauren asked, "Is this something he'll outgrow?"

My aunt, during our conversation, had indeed asked the rhetorical question, 'Is it a phase?' So I replied to Lauren, "That's what she said! Wait. Not 'That's what SHE said.' That's what she SAID."

Then we both about peed our pants giggling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP