Houston

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Had a fun weekend in Houston with my second family! I haven't been to a party with a beer bong in a million years, but I was at one on Saturday. 'Twas a blast. 50 people and about 200 pounds of crawfish. No, I did not, nor have I ever drank/drunk from a beer bong. But Cath's mom did. Too funny!! I am waiting impatiently for pics to show up on Facebook.

Hopefully there are no pictures of me after my hair went "Houston" on me. Y'all know what that is--- when it becomes a virtual puffball from the humidity. There is a great thing about high humidity though. Your skin feels fantastic! You can't get that in a bottle.

And other pressing observations... Are the Obamas taller than every world leader? Why didn't I notice how freakishly tall they were before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP