Mmmmkay

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photos from our training a couple of weeks ago are up on Facebook. I was looking through them, remembering the class. Such fun! The software company's trainer reminded me of Mr. Mackey from Southpark.


He said "Mmmmkay" a LOT, which always had me giggling. And he used the word "hover" quite a bit, but he pronounces it like it rhymes with "over." Like nails. On. A chalkboard.

I bought two of my old 80's albums (cassettes) from iTunes yesterday- When in Rome's When in Rome and Glass Tiger's Thin Red Line. I listened to both of these during college, every single song, over and over and over. Talk about a memory rush! Holy cats.

One of my all-time faves--


Song Lyrics o' the Day

...So I slowly made my way to where you were standing
The hounds were gathered near
I didn't care
You sensed desperation
My heart gave me away...

Je pense que je t'adore...

"You're What I Look For" Glass Tiger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP