Too Tired to Think Meme Part I

Sunday, July 22, 2012

We're finally settled in for some time with minimal travel and/or events. Between this major Foundation website migration and it being less than four weeks to the kiddo heading to college, that is a good thing!


Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Smokehouse almonds and a Diet Dr. Pepper

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
a dolphin

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
I want to say Emma Stone, but I'm pretty sure she dyes hers. Nicole Kidman.

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
pancakes and bacon

5. Last book you read?
Happiest Kid on Campus: A Parent's Guide to the Very Best College Experience (for You and Your Child) by Harlan Cohen

6. Describe your mood.
content

7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I can't remember anything recently. The last major thing was a couple of years ago, when I stepped on a large sewing needle, which embedded in a tendon in my foot and had to be removed with pliers at the ER.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Kathy. She'd be freakishly calm and figure out a logical way to get us the heck out of there.

9. Rock concert or symphony?
rock concert

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)


11. Favorite soda?
if I'm indulging in regular soda, Dr. Pepper

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
a Foundation T-shirt

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
Car - so boring, but so practical! If I didn't need to transport people or things, and didn't have to travel outside my neighborhood, I would say scooter.

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Moonrise Kingdom

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Joe Manganiello

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
chocolate

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
I made Sunny's Avenue J Pizza (sans mushrooms, because Lauren and Jeff despise them) and salad

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Kiptyn sprawled out and sleeping on my desk

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
nope

20. Favorite toy as a child?
my Lemon Twist


Wow. It looks sort of questionable, doesn't it? It was the precursor to the Skip It-



21. Do you buy your own groceries?
No, I have my butler buy them. Of course I buy my own groceries.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
People talk about everyone behind their backs. I seriously doubt I'm a frequent subject, especially in a bad way.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
on a "dirt cake" at a kids' party when Lauren was little

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
watermelon

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Lori has one, but I don't have a copy of it. We did twirling and gymnastics in her yard pretty much every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP