Friday Five

Friday, July 6, 2012

Jeff and I are headed out soon for an overnight date! Hope everyone is having a Fab Friday!!


Friday Five: Crushes!

1. Do you remember your first crush? Did you tell them?
My first one ever was Carter Clark in first grade. He was amazing. He stapled his finger once, and didn't cry. Not at all. The staple was all the way in his finger and he just pulled it out. I told my parents about it often. I didn't mention to anyone that I had a crush on Carter, but Mom and Dad probably gathered as much.

2. Did you have a crush on a teacher? Which one?
I had a total crush on my American History professor at A&M. I cannot remember that guy's name to save my life. Here's what I wrote about him before, on a meme question about my most memorable class:

Hottest professor ever. Longish hair and glasses. Wore a suit. When he talked about history he got all wound up and paced around. He would put his hands in his hair and at some point he would loosen his tie. When the glasses came off, you could almost hear all us girls gasp. Yep. Pretty memorable.

3. Do you still have crushes? Do you ever tell them?
Not on real people. On celebrities, yes. I've never actually told a celeb that I had a crush on him, but if any of them were right here at this moment... Nah, I still wouldn't. That would immediately "crush" the possibility of a regular conversation.

4. What is your opinion of someone telling your crush object you have a crush?
Only if I asked them to tell the person. Otherwise, it's a complete violation of trust by a friend. My first REAL crush- Bobby in 6th grade- I foolishly asked someone to tell him. Big mistake. Never do that. He was very sweet about it (of course he was!), but it's never a good idea. Humiliation usually follows.

5. What does "having a crush" mean to you?
Crushes are intense infatuations, primarily desire-driven, almost always involving people who are unattainable for some reason (in a relationship, out of your league, your professor...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP