Thumbs Up for 'Ted'

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ted was really funny. Seth MacFarlane has a way of taking humor right to the edge and pushing it into the abyss of "OMG he did not just do that." I particularly enjoyed seeing Mark Wahlberg in a dorky role. Entertaining summer flick.

Next up- Magic Mike, which I hear is "too much story, not enough dancing." And from Angel, "too much story, not enough Joe Manganiello."

Oh, and Moonrise Kingdom, which is getting amazing reviews!


Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Last Part

181. What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live?
Prince and the Revolution. Hands down.

182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police?
No. And I have zero sympathy for anyone who is injured running from the police.

183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph?
No

184. What would you change about your living room?
I would get a new sectional. The current one is super comfy and fits the room perfectly, but the fabric hasn't worn well at all. I'd also love to make the room bigger, and the layout a little more TV-friendly, but that would involve moving some walls, so...

185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Plastic. Not like red Solo cups. Cheerfully colored, dishwasher-safe 20 oz cups.

186. Last hug?
Jeff

187. Have you ever had to make up your mind?
...Pick up on one and leave the other behind...? I've never been equally interested in two guys at the same time, where I had to make a conscious decision between them.

188. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Jeff's Zotz candy

189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids)
I had a son who died while I was pregnant with him, so this is an impossible question to answer. I've never had a particular longing to have more kids since then, so I can honestly say I am happy with one child. I think life would have been very different, but equally wonderful with two. :)

190. Are you afraid of the dark?
If I've just watched a scary movie, or I am completely alone in the house... a bit.

191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for?
Term limits for Congress, a big dose of reality for Teresa Giudice, and three more wishes

192. Do you feel sad often?
No

193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time?
Oh yes.

194. Do you shower daily?
Of course

195. Have you ever prank called someone?
Lori and I did a lot of prank calling in our day.

196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Compared to most, no

197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions?
Give them to Lauren. She'll be so thrilled.

198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car.
My sophomore year of college, a work friend of Mom's was selling his old maroon Mazda GLC, which had been maintained incredibly well, for $1200. She paid half and I paid half. Not a bad deal!

199. What is your favorite type of music?
Pop

200. What’s your family like? 
On both sides, my extended family laughs a lot when we're together. They're funny and warm people, with the common couple of noted exceptions. (HEY. I can be funny and warm when I want to. :p ) There are five siblings on Mom's side, three on Dad's. My grandpa (Mom's dad) is 92 and my oma (Dad's mom) is 94. The youngest of the clan is my cousin's baby, Jacob, who is seven months. We are spread all over the world at this point. I have aunts and uncles from Munich to Chicago to Denver to Gulf Shores. I really wish we were all closer geographically. We've gotten together every couple of years or so for reunions on my mom's side. I haven't seen my German relatives in person since Lauren was 3. The internet is a great place for spread-out families like us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP