iTunes Incomplete Songs

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I've just started having this problem this week, and I found it is happening everywhere. When I download purchases from the iTunes store, they appear to download correctly, but when they play, about half of them stop after about 30 seconds and skip to the next song.

I talked with Apple support about it, and redownloading usually fixes the songs. (I had to redownload two songs twice to fix them.) You can redownload on your own, but Apple needs to know what's happening, so definitely drop them an email.

Do a search for "iTunes incomplete songs" and see what I mean. All complaints from the last few weeks. No one knows why it's happening, but it's definitely a common problem.

Check all your recent song downloads from iTunes. Often, I download a bunch of stuff and don't listen to everything right away. I'm glad I caught it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP