"I Take it Black, Like My Men"

Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh, Airplane. You're still hilarious after all these years.

I always stay away from shopping on Black Friday, and I will keep that tradition alive today. If you are shopping today, good luck and Godspeed.

Thanksgiving... The Texans won. The Cowboys lost. That always makes it a great day! ;) Mom would have been thrilled.

My Thanksgiving feast was yummy, even though the oven got turned off during the turkey heating process and delayed lunch by an hour. The turkey was smoked, so we could just have had it cold. But it was definitely better hot. And I managed to keep all my sides appropriately warm without getting overdone. Yay!


Friday Five: Black

1. What’s your favorite black article of clothing?
a casual pair of black capri pants with lots of pockets. Great for football games!

2. What’s the best black food?
black beans

3. How did you pass the time during your most recent extended blackout (power outage)?
We don't have many extended power outages here. A few years ago, our power was out for a couple of hours. I did some yard work.

4. When did you last play blackjack?
on our cruise in April

5. What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word black?
"Welcome to the Black Parade"- My Chemical Romance
"Black Roses Red"- Alana Grace
"Black Jesus"- Lady Gaga
"Black Bird"- Across the Universe soundtrack
"Black Cat"- Janet Jackson


Song Lyrics of the Day

...You turned your back on tomorrow
'Cause you forgot yesterday.
I gave you my love to borrow,
But you just gave it away.
You can't expect me to be fine,

I don't expect you to care

I know I've said it before,
But all of our bridges burned down...


"Payphone" Maroon 5
(because everyone needs a little Adam Levine on a Friday morning) 

you turned your back on tomorrow ‘cause you forgot yesterday I gave you my love to borrow, but you just gave it away You can’t expect me to be fine, I don’t expect you to care

Read more: MAROON 5 - PAYPHONE LYRICS
you turned your back on tomorrow ‘cause you forgot yesterday I gave you my love to borrow, but you just gave it away You can’t expect me to be fine, I don’t expect you to care

Read more: MAROON 5 - PAYPHONE LYRICS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP