Christmas Shopping

Monday, November 26, 2012

Starting Christmas shopping today! This year, I have decided to make a list before I buy anything. Then I can just go to the stores I need to visit and order online in one big order, instead of milling around the malls looking for "something cool for Aunt Freda."


Saturday 9: Cold Turkey

1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal?
Actually on Sunday, I had some cranberry sauce with my sandwich at lunch. That is the last of the leftovers. I'm not a big fan of eating the same thing over and over, so leftovers are usually frozen for later use around here. The leftover turkey is in two big bags in the freezer.

2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner?
We stayed at home. Jeff's family came down from Dallas.

3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you?
Yes

4) Which couple would you rather hang out with -- Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson?
I'd rather hang out in the future than the past, but if we're talking strictly personality, I'd go with Fred and Wilma. George is that annoying, know-it-all type. You can only take so much of that.

5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened?
I use super-whitening toothpaste, but I've never gotten them professionally whitened. I'm not against it, just haven't done it.

6) Do you still have your high school class ring?
I didn't get a high school ring, because I knew I wouldn't wear it after high school. I did get the miniature high school class ring that hung on a chain. I wore it all the time my senior year, but I have no idea where it is now.

7) Here's $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it?
buy something pretty at Pier 1 to replace the vase that Maya broke when she knocked it off the mantel

8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right about now?
yep

9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
I never hit the snooze button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP