Tuesday Already?

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear Maroon 5,

Please add an Austin date between Houston and Dallas. There's a perfectly good night in between. I mean, why not? Right?

Love,
Me

On an unrelated note-- Les Mis AND The Hobbit next month. Yaaaay!!


Patrick's Saturday Six: L

1. L is for LACTOSE: What’s your favorite dairy product?
mint chocolate chip ice cream

2. L is for LANGUAGE: If you could learn any language that you haven’t already studied in any way, which one would you choose?
Russian

3. L is for LAUGH: Who is the last comedian to make you literally laugh out loud?
Craig Ferguson

4. L is for LEATHER: How many items made of leather do you own?
Several pairs of shoes... one purse... some belts...  I don't know really. The first leather item I ever bought for myself was a black leather pencil skirt in London when I was a teenager. That should be on my Facebook Timeline as a life event. One of my coolest purchases ever.

5. L is for LEFTOVER: Which specific food leftover from Thanksgiving dinner do you tire of the fastest?
turkey

6. L is for LIBRARY: How often do you visit your local library?
I haven't been in probably 12-13 years. When Lauren was little, we practically lived there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP