Sick

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holy Hell, have I been sick. I'm still barely functional, although from my appearance here, it seems that I have successfully logged on to my netbook.

I've had a fever and excruciating sore throat. Now I'm down to a nightmarish cough that hurts like all get-out. So I try not to cough, which is a pathway straight to pneumonia.

I hate being sick in bed watching television. Some vague memories between episodes of sleeping...

1) repeatedly seeing a loan company commercial and noting the small print said the interest rate was 90%-- ka-CHING
2) some marathon of "Million Dollar Rooms" on HGTV
3) Paula Deen made garlic bread with a stick of butter per half loaf... then cut the half in half and put her lasagna inside for a lasagna sandwich. You might think I dreamed that, but it's true.
4) I watched like fifteen minutes of some show through the little picture in the upper right corner, with the guide up


First spot of good news on the job search- I've been asked to fill out additional paperwork for one of the jobs I applied for. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP