Flannel Sheets, Baby

Friday, November 30, 2012

I have a winter bedding tip for all of you. Get flannel sheets. I hate getting all comfy cozy and ready to get into bed, and then feeling the shock of icy cotton sheets. We used to have an electric blanket in winter, for the sole purpose of warming the bed before we got in, but this process requires forethought and most times, I was impatient and just got in anyway.

Flannel sheets were an experiment, a total shot in the dark, and they work perfectly! No wires to feed around your mattress and headboard, no time to heat up. They are warm the second you slide into them. They're probably the cheapest sheets you can buy, too. I got my queen set, including everything, at Target for $25. Ta-da!!


I got presale tickets yesterday for Matchbox Twenty!! Whee! Usually presale tix aren't that great, but these are. Even if they hadn't been, there isn't a bad seat in the house at ACL Live. It's all up close and personal there. My favorite concert venue by far.


Patrick's Sunday Seven
This week’s topic is about sitcoms that I just didn’t see the appeal of. I’m curious to see how many of them didn’t do it for you!

My 7 Least Favorite Long-Running Sitcoms

1. Married ... With Children- just didn't get it
2. Family Matters- Urkel is incredibly annoying
3. The King Of Queens- too much yelling and arguing
4. Friends- Cathy's gonna kill me for this one. I watch reruns now and they're funny enough for the middle of the night, but I never saw a single episode when it was originally on.
5. The Beverly Hillbillies - I just found it to be making fun of all kinds of people- uneducated people, rich people, pretty girls, older people... everyone was a caricature or stereotype
6. The Andy Griffith Show- I watched it sometimes, but I only really got a kick out of Don Knotts, the rest was sort of too "goody two-shoes" for my taste
7. Webster- I didn't find Emmanuel Lewis as adorable as everyone else seemed to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP