Bruno Mars in Austin

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I love Ellie Goulding's music, and she is adorable, but her voice is very whispy and airy and just not well suited for an arena. To her credit, the sound mixing could have been a lot better. We could barely hear her over the music. She'd be great in a club.

Bruno Mars and his band were friggin' AWESOME. Sexiest concert I've been to in years. It was a little reminiscent of a Prince concert. And all those hot guys (who are talented singers/musicians as well- ooh la la) rubbing up on everything on the stage, and the stage itself, all night long...

Holy. F'in. Crapstix.

Loved it.

You got your legs up in the sky
With the devil in your eyes
Let me hear you say you want it all
Say it now, say it now...

...Yeah, I got a fistful of your hair
But you don't look like you're scared
You're just smiling 

Tell me, "Daddy, it's yours"
'Cause you know how I like it

You's a dirty little lover
If the neighbors call the cops

Call the sheriff
Call the SWAT 
We don't stop
We keep rocking while they knocking on our door
And you're screaming, "Give it to me baby...
Give it to me motherf*er..."


(Bang bang, indeed.)

And a couple got engaged during "Marry You." Awww!

But yeah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP