Mike! Mike Mike Mike. What Day is it, Mike?!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

HUMP DAY.

YEEEEAH.

The analysts in Data Ops are going to start working one day a week from home. We get to pick our own days. I was going to select the obvious Friday, but I actually like working on Fridays. It's quiet, because a lot of people take Friday off or work from home. I get about 30-40% of my regular number of emails. Everyone is happy, because it's Friday. So I think I'll go with Wednesday.

Know what I'm looking forward to getting done most on Wednesdays? Grocery shopping at about 9 a.m. Whee! Doing it on weeknights has been positively suckeriffic.


There was the most beautiful sunset ever last night! Am I right, Austin?! HOLY cow.

And the moon. Oh wow. It was amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP