New Gavin

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

But first... I missed a PERFECT opportunity at work.

*forehead smack*

Director says, "You look nice! Your hair is curly and everything... what's the occasion?"

I say, "Oh I just wanted to go with the curly hair today..."

I have been waiting for WEEKS since his last public observance of my dressier than usual appearance, for him to say something again, so I could say, "I have an interview!"

Dang it!

We'd all croak if anyone up and left right now. So it's evil, but funny. And I would totally go there for the laugh.


And now... WE DANCE!



You said, “Take me home. I can’t stand this place
‘Cause there’s too many hipsters and I just can’t relate”...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP