Ladies, No Regrets

Friday, August 23, 2013

Boy, it sure is therapeutic to have a place to rant about things, save as a draft, and then completely delete the post later! I just deleted five old posts in draft from the past four weeks or so, ranting about one thing that's really pissing me the frick off at work.

I'm still torqued as hell, but at least I formulated my thoughts into well-organized paragraphs, with a  calculated crescendo to the ultimate state of PISSINESS... Before saving and heading out to happier places.

:)


And now... Friday Night.

Boys, throw it up if you want it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP