Webcam Ahoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We finally got a webcam. I'm using it to chat with my dad and my relatives in Germany, so please- no kinky commentary from the peanut gallery. Hehe.

Tonight I tried it out for the first time. It's pretty neat! I got to see Dad and Ursula, and Dad showed me their newly decorated deck, just outside his window in Binghamton.

One thing I realized right when Dad answered is that you have to make sure you look presentable before getting involved in a webcam conversation. You can't be lounging around in PJs and no makeup for this stuff. I had not one moment to even arrange my hair. Luckily I was good other than that. First thing Dad said was, "You look great! Are you going out tonight?" Whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP