Two Georges

Thursday, February 9, 2012

For anyone who missed George Clooney's "Person To Person" on CBS last night (like me- oops), here it is!



Love his media room. :)

I've been playing Wham! on iTunes all week. Try doing that without hopping out of your chair and dancing. It may or may not have happened at some point.

Every now and then, when some really raunchy song comes on the radio, and I'm wondering what is going on with music today, I remember George Michael's song "I Want Your Sex" -- from 1987. "...Every man's got his patience and here's where mine ends..." Oh yeeeaaaah.

Remember, this was before we adoring girls knew admitted to ourselves that George was gay, and way before his scandalous trouble with the law. It was "the good old days" of George Michael.


^^ Um, no.


^^ ACK. Nooooooo no no no no.

YES. This.

Let's do some Wham! lyrics and reminisce over a more innocent time...

Lyrics of the Day

"...I'm like a maniac at the end of the day
I'm like a doggie barking at your door
So come take me back to the place you stay
And maybe we can do it once more
You say I'm dangerous, don't worry baby
I get excited at the things that you do
And there's a place for us in a dirty movie
Cuz no one does it better than me and you..."


"The Edge of Heaven" Wham!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP