Pinterest... 'n Stuff

Friday, February 24, 2012

someecards.com - Your Facebook friends are praying for you to give up Facebook for Lent

*Sheldon laugh*

I've switched to Big Bang Theory quotes on the sidebar. Modern Family is a fantastic show, but much like The Office, from which I previously featured quotes, some weeks there just aren't any great lines. Or there are plenty of them, but you realize they all require a backstory or a visual component.

I really want to do Bethenny Ever After quotes, and I actually had one up last night, but that would pretty much require that I deem this an adult blog. "I don't care if you can shoot diamonds out of (it)... and I like diamonds!" LOL. I decided on Big Bang, because I know there are several great quotes a week to choose from.

Did you know 97% of Pinterest participants are women? Hmm. Men don't enjoy collecting snippets of cool stuff on a bulletin board? I guess guys don't even have bulletin boards in real life. Maybe you guys could think about it like your boss gave you the green light to fill your cubicle walls with posters of hot girls, and uh.... I dunno... cars and uber-awesome electronic gadgets?

I think Pinterest is a perfect place for a few bold guys to begin a trend and start collecting pins!

I try to stay off Pinterest unless I really have time to browse. One pin leads you to another, which leads you to another. It appeals to my love of perfectly composed photographs. Sure, there are delicious recipes (I made one from there for Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken that tastes exactly like take-out, seriously) and mind-blowing ideas for everything from crafts to organization and home decor, but what really makes Pinterest pop are the images. It's a feast for the eyes.

Guys are visual beings. Yes? So come on! Join the fun.

And now, cuteness and hilarity aplenty from down under:



"OK, I didn't actually finish the question..." Bwahaha!!

Finishing the family reunion cookbook covers today. Then I've got a Foundation event this evening. It's gonna be great! Have a fab Friday, all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP