Bubbles

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THIS IS MY JAM Y'ALL!

Ohmigosh that made me laugh this morning.


Friday Five (very late)

1. When did you last have a bubble bath?
Oooooh. Too long ago. Must have one soon.

2. What are your thoughts on bubble-wrap?
Good stuff. I like popping it, but not for long. I can get a lot more play time out of foam peanuts.

3. In general, how large is your interpersonal-space bubble compared to other people’s?
My bubble is the same diameter as other people's, but I think I am a little more aware than the average person when someone is in it. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way, depending on who it is.

4. What carbonated beverage have you most recently enjoyed?
Diet Dr. Pepper

5. Who in your life can be described as having a bubbly personality?
I haven't seen Teri since the girls were 3, but she's definitely the bubbliest friend I've ever had. Sheryl is also very bubbly! Laura is about to call and say, with a heaping dose of sarcasm, "Why didn't you list me?!" in 3... 2... 1...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 22, 2012 at 8:39 PM  

Whatever ... I am bubbly Bitch! Wahahaha!

XOXO

Kathy February 22, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

WHAT. I'M IN A GOOD MOOD!

:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP