Random Wednesday

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Bachelor cast went to Puerto Rico this week. They were in Old San Juan, going all around to places we were not long ago. It's so beautiful. The blue cobblestone streets... brightly painted houses... the ocean... gosh I can't wait to get back there and stay a while.

Lauren decided for her graduation trip she wanted to vacation on the world's largest cruise ship. So we are now booked on the Oasis of the Seas. (She carries just over 6000 passengers and almost 2500 crew members.) She didn't even care where it was going, just wanted to be on it. I'm very excited to hang out on this ship! We're still going to Boston this summer, and we'll visit my dad in New York. We've just deleted the Washington DC portion of that trip.

Song Lyrics of the Day

...All along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...


Christina Perri- "A Thousand Years" (Christina's beautiful vid on the sidebar >>)

Oh, and... BOO-YAH.


8 million on Bookworm. A board full of errant V's and U's finally killed me. Next game, I'm going to work on the books. It's far less points than completing bonus words, but I'm hoping something super-awesome happens when you complete all of them.

Next game night... I'm so breaking out Boggle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP