Super Bowl Sunday!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Me: Daniel Radcliffe said that he met his girlfriend at a Harry Potter wrap party.
Lauren: Harry Potter rap party?! (starts rapping....) My name is Harry... Harry Harry Potter...

I almost peed my pants.


Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 2

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Yes. Always trying to improve, but still happy.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate the sound of crying/screaming babies/children whose parents are clueless that they need to remove the children from the show/restaurant/theater. Love almost any kind of music.

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I had gone into my intended career in radiation safety?

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No ghosts. I do think there are aliens out there somewhere, but they're either too busy or too unevolved to come visit us.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Well, I'm on my netbook in the living room today. Right arm- a soft, green throw on the sofa. Left arm- the cats' scratching post.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Butterscotch. I baked Hello Dolly cookies for our Super Bowl gathering later.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Downtown CancĂșn on our honeymoon. The hotel zone was awesome, with very friendly, warm and helpful local folks. We ventured downtown one day. Several shops we stopped into where we didn't buy something, we were cussed out or harassed by the shop owners as we left. We were also accosted by Americans relentlessly pushing timeshare tours. So obnoxious. Hopefully that was something that was going on in 1990 that has changed since then. I still won't go back there.

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Oooh. Hard. I choose... East Coast. No earthquakes. Closer to Europe for easy traveling.

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Bob Schneider


35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I think of life as one's chance to experience a full range of feelings, successes and failures, love and loss, while enriching the lives of others to the greatest possible extent.

36) Define: Art.
Anything created to stir one or more of the five senses- most commonly sight, but I think it could be any of them.

37) Do you believe in luck?
In some cases, yes. If you're playing Yahtzee and have a phenomenal game, I would call that luck. If you are diagnosed with a fatal illness and it mysteriously disappears, I would call that divine intervention.

38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
I like both teams about the same, but I'm going for the Giants, because Lauren is a big fan of theirs. Jeff said he thought I would base my pick on which team had the cutest quarterback.

Moi???????? :)

39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
Yes, with Jeff, Jim, Scott and Julie at our place.

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I drive. I've never crashed.

41) What was the last book you read?
The Politician by Andrew Young. Yes, it was a long time ago. I'm just not much of a book reader. I'm actually reading a book right now though- one from Kathy's raunchy romance novel collection.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
yes

43) Do you have any nicknames?
not any cool ones :(

44) What was the last movie you saw?
Cashback. "An aspiring artist develops insomnia and takes a night-shift job at a store. He soon discovers that he can freeze time and begins disrobing customers." It's a British film with a lot of female nudity. It's pretty good, actually. Funny, with a love story.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Stepped on a nail poking up through a 2x4 when I was about 5 years old. It almost went all the way through the top of my foot. It took a while for the hole to close. I thought the tetanus shot was far worse than stepping on the nail.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No, but I have a photo of a great moment when a butterfly landed on my dad's shirt in Germany.


Lauren (age 3) on the right. "Opa. There's a butterfly on your shirt."

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
not really

48) What's your sexual orientation?
straight

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I'm not aware of any. If only someone could start something really awesome, I could get a cool nickname out of it!

50) Do you believe in magic?
Yes. "...in a young girl's heart... how the music can free her, whenever it starts" ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP