Ready for the Weekend

Friday, February 17, 2012

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!!

Friday Five: Green

1. What’s your favorite green article of clothing?
The top I wore to the Daughtry concert when we did the VIP experience. I would like to pick the satin paisley one I wore to Lady GaGa, but it requires a strapless bra, and you girls out there know how readjusting a bra all night totally sucks all the awesome out of a top.

2. What could you do with a little bit of extra spending green this weekend?
Stay at a really nice hotel in Galveston for Mardi Gras, instead of the utilitarian hotel where I'm booked in Houston.

3. In what way are you conservative of natural resources?
I type this blog online instead of sending out a paper newsletter to the world each day.

4. When did you last shoot some pool?
With Jeff last summer at the Dixie Chicken in College Station

5. Of whom are you envious lately?
As the kiddo's college years are quickly approaching, I an envious of people who have paid off their mortgages! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP