Finish This Sentence...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

From Sunday Stealing

1. My uncle once coaxed my aunt into an oven.

2. Never in my life have I gone skinny-dipping.

3. When I was five my parents were separated for a little while, but I don't remember it.

4. High school was awesome!

5. I will never forget to check the tape in the video camera to make sure it is at the end of the last shot before I start taping.

6. Once I met Jason Seahorn at a charity golf game.

7. There’s this boy I know who takes Drama during his lunch period.

8. Once, at a bar, Jeff pretended to ask me to marry him after we were already engaged. We wanted to see if we could get a free drink.

9. By noon, I’m making sure I have everything I need to make dinner.

10. Last night I was up from 3:30 -6 am, SO nauseated from these antibiotics. Four more days...

11. If only I had a pool and a pool guy to take care of it.

12. Next time I go to church I need to see if April is there.

13. What worries me most is the possibility of Sarah Palin being President.

14. When I turn my head left I see Jeff's rocket construction area.

15. When I turn my head right I see photos and my Duran Duran Rolling Stone from '84.

16. You know I’m lying when I -- I don't know. I don't think you'll know.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the cool hair.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be-- uh, I dunno.

19. By this time next year I will have a new master bathroom.

20. A better name for me would be Angelina Jolie.

21. I have a hard time understanding principles of electrical engineering.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll
hopefully go as a teacher.

23. You know I like you if I ask questions about what's going on in your life.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my mom.

25. Take my advice, never leave your speakers turned all the way up after blasting your music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP