Random Tuesday

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Randomness:

Heard Obama say he was going to cut spending on something. That's a good thing. Also heard Biden is very unhappy with some negative ad Obama ran making fun of McCain personally. I'm happy to hear Biden speak up, even though it's not great for the campaign. No blind party loyalty there. Just a guy with his own opinion. Hooray!

The Emmys were so boring on Sunday that I turned it off. I also hate watching actors talk about politics at an awards show. I just don't care what they think on that subject, quite honestly. Celebrities are about as disconnected from the average American family as politicians are.

One of my favorite all-time SpongeBob quotes--
Don't stand too close to a squirrel, Billy. You'll catch its "stupid."

I didn't watch "Dancing with the Stars," but I did see Lance's dance online. Supposedly the best of the night. He looked awesome! Not sure about the hair, but he did a great job.

And this... awww...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP