Vista

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lauren's computer died for the umpteenth time, so we finally bought her a new one. It's an HP Pavilion Slimline s3500f that has a tiny box, about 8.5 x 11 x 4 inches. The thing is faster and has more capacity than my pc. (What?!) She loves Vista, because of all the pretty customization options it has. Who knew.

Curious as a Cat

1) Are you a leader or a follower?
I hate this question. I am more often a leader than a follower. I am most comfortable as the leader's "right-hand man." I'm a VP type of person.

2) Who is the person you are most candid with?
Laura.

3) What one thing in your life would be easiest to change, but you’ve never gotten around to it?
The 80's disaster that is my master bathroom. Must remodel soon.

4) If you could convince any single person to change his or her mind about one thing, who would you pick and what topic would you work on?
I would convince Kathy that life is richer when you have passionate feelings about things. Although I do envy her stoicism at times.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.



Hmm. I don't have any owl stories. This guy looks awfully irritated that someone is taking his picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP