Saturday Replay

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Man, the Ags looked awful yesterday. I can make all sorts of excuses for them- and I have- but in the end they just made me cringe. On to Army next week!

Went with friends to Salt Lick last night. SO awesome. I'd love to buy a gallon of their sauce, but something tells me it wouldn't have much of a shelf life. After we were all in a food coma, we came back here and played CatchPhrase. As is tradition, I present the Priceless CatchPhrase Moment of the night (the Moment sounds like it needs a corporate sponsor-lol):

Word- "boning knife"
Me: It's the thing you cut raw chicken with.
Jeff: Boner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP