Friday Five: Orange

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Five

1. What’s your favorite orange-colored food?

Cantaloupe.

2. What’s the best way to drink orange juice?
Ice-cold from a glass. No vodka. Everyone I know seems to have had that one "screwdriver party" that ruined it for the rest of our lives.

3. Which candy’s orange-colored pieces taste best?
M&Ms.

4. What are your feelings about orange soda?
It's good. Too bad it has that pesky benzene in it.

5. When did you last wear an orange item of clothing?
A couple of days ago I wore my only orange item of clothing- a shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

1) Mango...or Cheetos
2) Freshly squeezed... not from concentrate. I always love it when I am on vacation and I am having breakfast in some restaurant with hotcakes and eggs...and I am all excited planning my day.
There are many places in Mexico where they sell it on the side of the road...it is served in a plastic baggie with a straw.
If you add some vodka and some club soda...it makes a wonderful drink....or OJ and coconut rum is pretty good.
3) skittles
4) I like it.
5) about 3 weeks ago...I have a shirt that is a short-sleeve pull over...but the material is too thick...I usually end up covered in sweat down here.

Kathy September 5, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Don't confuse me, Mr. Stealth. Laura is "Anonymous"... or not so much. lol.

CHEETOS. I should have put that. I cannot have them in the house because I just want the whole bag! God bless whoever invented Cheetos.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP