Hyatt Fajitas and Galveston Trip

Monday, September 8, 2008

OMG. Jeff and I had dinner at the Hyatt Saturday. They've remodeled, you know, but I didn't realize they have taken their world-famous fajitas off the dinner menu. Luckily we asked about it, and they have them on the lunch menu, so they made them for us. However, the seasoning wasn't quite the same as it was, and they are serving it with run-of-the-mill pico de gallo instead of the fire-roasted picante. Oy. I believe the good old days of Hyatt fajitas are over. 'Tis a crying shame.

Yesterday, CJ and I made huge plans for my visit to see her in Galveston next weekend. We were both so excited about it!! This morning I watched the storm track for Ike on GMA. Yeah. That trip ain't happenin'. Ike's headed straight into Galveston next Saturday morning. Wah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP