So Funny- SNL

Monday, September 29, 2008

R.O.F.L. "...I wanna phone a friend."

The Couric/Palin SNL open from Saturday

And the Monday Morning Meme

1. How do you define happiness?
Happiness is having a real appreciation for life, even when things aren't going well at a particular moment.

2. What did you have for breakfast?
During the week, I almost always have a SlimFast for breakfast. It's easy and portable.

3. On a scale of one to ten, how sick are you of the presidential campaign? Do you talk about politics on your blog? What about in real life? Why or why not?
I'm sick of it to about a 9. I talk about politics on my blog sometimes, mostly to vent or just put particular thoughts in writing. I have many unpublished posts that I took time writing, only to decide they weren't for public consumption. It's therapeutic. I talk a lot about politics in real life. It's what everyone is talking about.

4. What about your life today would surprise your teen-aged self?
That I'm a stay-at-home mom and loving it. Also that I live in Austin.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 29, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Isn't Tina Fey just brilliant as Sarah Palin!!!!!

1) When we have friends over and we are drinking, eating, singing to the music and just laughing.
2) A bowl of cereal, fruit and an Activia drinkable yogurt. I am addicted to Activia!!!!
3) Over It!!!! <11> All my friends here in Mexico really want Obama to win...many of them hate Bush!
4) SO much!! That I would have a life partner and move to Mexico living the happy gay life!!

Anonymous,  September 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Oh..my head is in a fog..it IS Monday morning...but I really am upset on the passing of Paul Newman. It is so sad!

Kathy September 29, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Activia, huh? I'm afraid of that stuff. LOL. It's that giant arrow on the commercial that goes down through the GI tract.

Isn't it shocking about Paul Newman? Very sad. I didn't realize he was 83. He did live a very full life.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP