Howdy Y'all!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Teresa and Jason are here. Fun!

Teresa and I had facials at a downtown spa yesterday. It was sooooo nice.

We all had a great dinner at Chuy's. I think they have the best margs ever. The standard ones taste like top shelf margaritas from anywhere else. Yummo. I ordered chicken avocado enchiladas that had a green chile sauce that was hotter than %#^$^! I was dying about halfway through them and had to stop. Eh. More fantastic salsa instead. Very cilantro-y and lime-y. Too bad they didn't have any chew-reeeeee-zo. Heh.

We've been eating kolaches from West for three days now, and I think I'll have to be on a massive diet for the next week to make up for it. Mmm mmm.

Lauren tossed her guard rifle onto her phone yesterday. Zoiks! So... we ended up getting Jeff and her new LG Xenons. Very cool. I am jealous. I want to get internet and a full keyboard for meeeee! But my contract is up in September, so I shall wait. :)

Lauren's out of school now and kiddos have been in and out this whole time as well. It's really just Grand Central Station around here!

I think tonight we're going to see The Hangover. Whee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP